Monday, July 30, 2018

WEEKEND IN THE VALLEY


Forever is a long time...
Find you a bunch of crazy people with whom you can be stupid and still look pretty.

There is no manual for what friendship should look like but when you are surrounded by awesome people, you'll know:When it's authentic, you'll feel it. This was one one of the best weekends I've had this year, I can tell by the number of times I laughed , which is innumerable.
The company was great, food was totally bomb(except for one milkshake from hell) and the Keyword was 'TIMBA'.Don't ask me what TIMBA is. I think we were extremely lucky because the sky  was crystal clear and the weather beautifully warm.
Anywho, It's a Monday and no one is in the mood for long narratives;I included...so just enjoy the pictures.
Also, have a terrific week!
Deuces.

While everyone else was swimming, the rest of us were just like... 'Hiyo menu iko wapi"
My OOTD
Unknown
Unknown

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed all these, next time I will disobey my boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂 You missed a whole lot. Kindly fire your boss 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. Well hells milkshake got feedback but I am happy the palate has little to distract muses on a hunt for fun. Thank you for the beautiful reception and fantastic game night! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all welcome agaaain .You people made everything awesome

      Delete
  3. Wow..looks like you guys had really nice time... Nothing beats true friendship

    ReplyDelete