Thursday, September 13, 2018

TEALED UP


I love pretty dresses, I love cute little skirts and of course I love me a teal colored jumpsuit.This is my latest find and the warmest single piece of cloth I've had on in a while. I particularly love the fabric: It's thick and just heavy enough to keep the skin hydrated. Teal is one of my favorite colors because it's such a warm and cosy pick.And as you already know, gold works so well with almost all the  warm tones(check out this post I did on how to wear your gold outfits and accessories) Think about red or yellow,mellow yellow, that right there is what I feel having this jumpsuit on
And the clutch bag ties everything up with accents of gold and yellow. I guess you could try doing this with  red and orange or even mustard!
Teal is not a very common closet color, and when it shows up it has to be special!
Outfit details
Jumpsuit: Hotstepper Collections
Shoes: Random Stall
Earrings :Dubois
Photography : Urban Photography
4
Unknown
Unknown

7 comments: