Sunday, July 24, 2016

PAUSING TO REFLECT

Hey there!
Been a minute.I have been up and down with a lot of things,tying loose ends and pausing to smell the roses.I trust you're well!
It's random catching up today!



I am watching....Outsiders and Reign.I can't stop thinking about Mary Queen of Scotland's Alexander Mcqueen black bodice dress.It's a show stopper.Acquiring that just became a life goal!Stupid life goal?No?
For the upteenth time,I am reading.....The Secret Lives of Bees
I am currently obsessed with....keeping short hair...lol.I promise I won't though.
I am loving...... the weather!


I am taking...a hair break!This is probably the best part.
I just added...Zip lining to my bucket list.
I am marvelling at...just how good God has been good to me.His grace is sufficient.
I am thinking about...taking on dancing classes.


I am wearing...... a simple cream high-low dress and navy blue strappy heels.I would comfortably step out like this to a wedding;on a sunny day,or to a dinner date.
Till next time,don't let your life pass you by!
Au revoir!


Unknown
Unknown

1 comment: