Thursday, December 14, 2017

FESTIVE SEASON GLAM

   

Happy Friday fam, I don'tknow if it's just me or if there's someone else out there who feels there are so many places to go but very limited outfit  ideas to choose from, considering it's December.  It's pretty warm but with periodic cold spells that are making it very difficult to choose what to wear. The struggle is real....Nevertheless, here are some ideas you can borrow: 

Here I am wearing a black lace top and a beige pair of carrot pants. I love to accesorize with amply big looped earrings when I'm wearing an outfit that leaves so much skin as this.  Black and beige are a bit neutral and this peachy belt is doing well in blending everything in and breaking the monotony. And of course strappy heels are my go to any day. Also, you can check out how I styled this lace top differently here . 

Enjoy the rest of the photos and have a blissful weekend. 

Photography: Naomi Samantha


Unknown
Unknown

4 comments: