Tuesday, June 26, 2018

GIVING FRIDAY THE CASUAL VIBE


What better way to show up at work on Friday than in bright colors? You'll probably almost always get away with it because everyone else is busy thinking about food, movies, God or their beds. I really have a lot going on in my sphere right now but one can never be too busy for a personal style post.
I love sharing with you guys the things I love and one of them is this look.There is no limit to what you can do with colors when style is involved.The possibilities are endless. Other than the shoes I am wearing today, you've probably seen all the other items before on this blog, except today I'm trying out something different and styling them in a totally different way for an extra Friday casual look and with an official pair of black shoes.
Google says that most people associate the color orange with joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm and  health among other positive things :and I couldn't agree more. This outfit almost automatically sets the mood for the weekend.Also, I got a new hairdo going on: temporary locs for the win. Would you show up at work like this on Friday?Let me know in the comments section below.
Cheers!
Outfit details
Top: Nairobi Fashion house
Pants :Tailored
Shoes :Bata
Photography by Magnify Creatives
Unknown
Unknown

3 comments: