Friday, December 30, 2016

HERE'S TO NEW BEGINNINGS!

It's just a few days till we usher 2016 out of our lives and I hope you are enjoying every bit of the festive season.I am binge playing the Pentatonix special carols edition dubbed 'Christmas Special'. If you haven't gotten your hands on it yet, you have no idea of what you are missing.Watch it here and thank me later.



I don't know about you but 2016 has been kind to me.Other than having my share of the bad, I have experienced more and more growth.It has been my year of reflection, a year of self-discovery, a year of abundant blessings, a year of love, and I thank God for every second of it.

It might have been a difficult year for you, but I want to encourage you to walk into the new year with confidence and the hope that 2017 will bring with it better experiences, more laughter, more joy, more blessings, more successes for it sure will.Think of the new year as another God -given opportunity to make new memories!

Today I am wearing a navy blue cold shoulder dress with intricate details at the edges of the overlay frills and at the hem. I paired it with a black and white pair of shoes that I wore with this outfit.This versatile cold shoulder can be worn both over and under the arm.What do you think?Please share your sentiments in the comments box.




Outfit Details.
Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Same ones worn here
Photography by JDIMMS FILMS AND PHOTOGRAPHY
From me and mine, it's nothing but wishes of a happy new year full of God's blessings.

X.O.
Unknown
Unknown

5 comments: