Friday, December 9, 2016

IT'S A PINK AFFAIR


Hey there!
December comes with so much fun; so much goodness; so much warmth; so much love; so many events- Reunion parties,end year parties,weddings and of course Christmas. Talking of weddings, I was lucky to spend my weekend and part of the week down Coast courtesy of my sister's nuptials. Several days later I am still wishing that the coastline is moved further into the mainland so that we all have a fair share of the ocean and the breath-taking view of the sandy beaches,and speak better Swahili. LOL. The experience was fantastic. I met new people, made new friends, and of course you never miss to meet someone with a great fashion taste. I was inspired! Check my Instagram @beinglynn for pics from my getaway.
Away from that, a hot-pink midi dress with gold button-detail, paired with gold shoes and a gold bracelet can also do the magic and flush out satin sheets. 

Outfit details.
Dress-Nairobi Stalls
Shoes-Same worn here

Have fun!
XO





Unknown
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment