Friday, November 24, 2017

ASK THE GIRL IN THE PURPLE DRESS

Good morning!
I think I am in a very good mood today, and it's a beautiful Friday morning.The festive season is here and just the thought of it makes me smile. What have you been up to? What plans do you have for this holiday season?
Anyways, I would like to share with you guys some positive vibes from this shoot. By positive vibes I mean royal purple, white shoes and a beautiful scenery. Color can heal and this week I am crushing on this particular dress and my white chunks. It's loose fitting, it's flowy, it's free and it's PURPLE.I bought this dress from a random thrift stall, and the moment I saw it, I knew I wanted it. Sorry,needed it is more accurate.
The festive season is here and  I'm really looking forward to spending some me time(a lot of it) in the next few weeks if time allows.No,imma create some time for that.I need it, my body needs it.And by the way if you are feeling all drained out, it's okay, it's human, it's necessary as a reminder to you that your body and mind too, both need some rest.Having said that lovely people, I wish you a lovely weekend.
Love , Lynn
Shots:  Naomi Samantha.



Unknown
Unknown

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, mtu ashabuy nguo ya 🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....Simo the earlier the better 😂😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwh, if you find this missing in your closet...you know you has it. awesome

    ReplyDelete