Monday, November 27, 2017

SUMMER TIME!


Good afternoon lovelies,
It's exactly twenty eight days to Christmas. 28! and of course a couple more to 2018. The temperatures are getting warmer and I don't think there's any other thing that is making me feel better.It's time to bring out those little beautiful sunny skater dresses that you've been hiding for the fear of freezing to death. Those who began
the year with #decemberbody goals, we are watching you 👅👅👅👅👅👅. I don't know what your style is this festive season, but I plan on having on more subtle, laid back vibes.

Anyways, I know it's not going to be easy being productive in the next twenty or so days, but I want to wish you guys a very productive week!
Cheers!
Photography: Naomi Samantha
Polka dot dress and doll shoes: Thrift SHOP


Unknown
Unknown

4 comments:

  1. Follow my blog
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEYEKbm8vgWSabXCqw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dear, continue soaring. You can as well follow my blog in telegram
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEYEKbm8vgWSabXCqw

    ReplyDelete