Tuesday, November 7, 2017

GINGHAM PRINTS ON A RUFFLE TOP


Hi.
First off, just let me start by saying that I am super excited that December is around the corner.FYI, I know someone who's been doing a countdown to Christmas since January.Sigh.
Anyway, I hope that November is off to a good start for you and of course It's always awesome catching up with you guys here.
When someone mentions gingham prints, the first thing that comes to mind is a school uniform. Well, until I saw this ruffle top with blue and white prints, too much hand space and it's versatility in terms of how many ways it can be worn(post for another day). I have never really given this vibe much thought really, but lately, well....I particularly fell in love with the strap or is it a belt that can be tied up into a cute little bow detail(or virtually anything you want to)
So for this look, I decided to go for a black pair of faux leather pants and a pair of red  pumps.
I settled on red because the prints on the top are very subtle and I thought I could do with some accents, considering that black is the mother of all neutral colors.
That is all from me today loves, I wish you guys a great month!
Top House of fashion Nairobi 
Pants here
Shoes my closet
Photography Naomi Samantha







Unknown
Unknown

4 comments:

  1. Oh ooooh, you were already miving the world here without my knowledge, you look so fine I wanna go back to school and meet you in uniform. Everyone looking and wants to be a classy lady has to heed your advice. ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for Christmas as well and you are killing it with those pants!

    http://lifestyle360.co.ke

    ReplyDelete